This high profile, Global ASX listed business has seen continued growth reflected in an increasing share price over the last 5 years. This company has fostered a high-performing culture without the long hours that other large listed business often have.
Working closely with the business units and reporting into the Group Financial Controller, your role will focus on the following:
- Manage the financial integrity of the General Ledger.
- Ensure compliance with accounting requirements.
- Managing and making process improvements over the month end process to ensure the efficient and accurate production of management reports and financial statements.
- Budgeting & forecasting process, deliver key management reports, and support decision making
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly consolidated income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Manage and direct the process to accurately produce the quarterly financial accounts, half year and year end statutory reporting in a timely manner.
- Support the business functions e.g. budget, forecasting and dynamic accounting support
- Ad hoc projects / work / reporting as required by the business
About you (what you possess)
- Holder of CA/CPA or overseas equivalent qualifications
- Significant year-end planning, co-ordination, reporting and audit liaison experience out of a large, ASX listed
- Big 4 or mid-tier audit background highly preferred\
- Exceptional communications skills