Reporting to the Group Financial Controller and your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate preparation, completion or review of supporting documents and Workpapers for financial reporting at a group level.
- Assist with presentations and announcements.
- Collaborate with other teams in the business
- Review work performed by the off-shore partners and provide complete and timely feedback.
- Develop and train off-shore partners to continually improve their efficiency and quality of work with the aim to move towards an oversight capacity for the onshore team
This rare opportunity to work in a large organisation at a group level will see you exposed to a range of stakeholders and offer you many career opportunities.
Great training and leadership, and a supportive fun team culture.
For further information, please call Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or apply below.