Working within a small team, you will be responsible for providing technical accounting and advice to the wider team.
Great training and leadership, and a supportive fun team culture.
Reporting to the Group Financial & Regulatory Reporting Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure accurate preparation, completion or review of supporting documents and work papers for financial reporting at a group level.
- Assist with presentations and announcements.
- Collaborate with other teams in the business
- Review work performed by the off-shore partners and provide complete and timely feedback.
- Develop and train off-shore partners to continually improve their efficiency and quality of work with the aim to move towards an oversight capacity for the onshore team
The successful candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and have extensive experience in financial accounting, and have come from a Chartered Audit or Business Services background and be looking for your first move into a commercial role.
This rare opportunity to work in a large organisation at a group level will see you exposed to a range of stakeholders and offer many future career opportunities.
For further information, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now