A major global financial services organisation is looking for an experienced Switchboard Associate. Working within a team environment you will be at the centre of the company and provide a professional, personal and engaging interaction for any clients and over the phone. This is a back of house role, predominantly phone based with occasional concierge cover.
Global financial services, casual hours.
Temp to Perm opportunity
$60k + super ($29ph)
- Handle high volumes of internal / external calls
- Ensure all client requests and enquiries are actioned and answered promptly, accurately and in a professional manner
- Provide high standards in client service delivery via telephone and email communication
- Ensure the switchboard database is accurate and updated as required
- Provide coverage support as required across the Guest Relations reception desk locations as and when directed by the Guest Relations Manager
- Assist the Guest Relations Manager/Executive with any administrative duties or project work as required.
- Strong switchboard/call centre experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Experience in a corporate/hotel desirable
- Administrative Skills – word, PowerPoint, excel and outlook are desirable