The Guest Services Agent plays an active role in creating an exceptional employee and visitor experience for one of our key and reputable clients. You will be an individual that cares deeply about the level of interaction provided to employees and available to provide help and support to building users with a positive attitude.
- Experience in reception, concierge, front line information exchange, workplace or facilities-related roles.
- Display professional appearance
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Proficient in Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office Suite
- Positive attitude and be comfortable in providing customer service to a diverse population
What You Will Do
- Ensure a smooth and seamless employee and guest experience by communicating warmly, clearly and effectively with incoming residents, guests and vendors
- Answers and screens all incoming internal calls in a professional manner
- Manages visitor badges and maintains appropriate visitor records
- Is actively visible in the reception area and always accessible to the customer via phone
- Maintains guest registration logs via electronic guest management system
- Schedules, organizes and assists with event and meeting room reservations
- Understands and adheres to all safety and security protocols
- Reviews internal work orders and reports service requests through building work order system.