Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, your key relationships will be built across the operating divisions where you will work with your peers to create the future direction of the group. The role is both strategic and hands on, and is suited to a motivated, tech savvy and Family Office-focussed Chief Financial Officer, looking to a join a small but high-performance team.
You will proactively lead and have ultimate responsibility for the group’s business finances and property finance functions including general accounting, treasury, tax - PAYG, trusts, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis – analytics, risk management, property transactions, and all associated reporting. Your KPIs include management of the following:
- group finance reporting function
- statutory compliance
- driving reductions in operating costs
- increases in revenue
- bank covenant compliance and reporting
- improving systems and processes, and
- driving the group’s culture
You will have a proactive and solutions-focussed outlook, concentrating on adding value to the business through identifying risks, recognising and advising key trends and recommending solutions.
More specifically, the role will focus on:
- accurate monthly financial reporting for the group and lodgement of all compliance requirements
- assisting with HR and IT matters
- assisting with insurance policies and claims
- acting head of business when required
- overseeing financially a portfolio of managed investments
- improving finance and group processes
- integrating acquisitions / new developments into management systems and reporting structures
- driving efficiencies and enhancing the value of reporting to the overall business
You are a CA/CPA qualified senior finance professional, with extensive, recent experience in Family Office and/or private wealth. You'll also have experience working in a very hands-on role, within a small team environment and will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to lead from the front, in driving compliance, reporting, tax, payroll and leadership of a small team.
For more information, please contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.