Large Logistics business is looking for PM to identify and improve key product processes to set product vision and ensure client requirements are met.
What You'll Need
- Proven experience and tangible results in identifying and improving multiple technology business products. This will include improving client relationships, release times, ensuring the product upgrades match clients requirements, deploying new processes and documentation
- Ability to manage enterprise change and influence EXCo on product strategy
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in technical product management from conception to launch of a product
- Proven success designing, launching and scaling new technology-based products
- Clear understanding of product management applied to software development in a service-oriented environment
- Proven ability to think big and innovate when faced with new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts in simple terms.
- Experience interfacing at all levels of the organisation, from junior engineers to C-level executives
- Be responsible for setting the vision and strategic product direction for logistics operations platform
- Collaborate with leaders in product design, software engineers, data science and business operations to create and launch an innovative global supply chain operations platform
- Create frameworks to define product goals, measure success and incorporate customer feedback, which will be used across the company
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable opportunities and provide senior leadership with key insights
- Define product management best practices, mentor and coach product managers in the team, and define how to scale the product management function and team in your area and across the company
- Have the freedom and encouragement to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of the customers