Globally Recognised Top ASX Listed organisation are looking for a Head of Software Development lead to assist in building a technology platform that will transform and disrupt how their business delivers projects. In this role, you will be continually evolving and adapting to produce products that solve real problems and deliver solutions that are feasible, viable and desirable to our customers. To achieve this, we need to be innovative, brave and continually learning and trying new ways of doing things.
Do you have a passion for implementing innovative solutions to solve complex problems? Are you looking to join a team where you can grow and share your knowledge to develop and deliver creative customer solutions? We’re looking for someone to hit the ground running and is excited to work on strategic, state of the art technology solutions.
As a tech lead you will work with a team of developers to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications. You will use your knowledge to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, high quality and reliable code. As a key member of the team, you’ll have a huge impact on the evolution of our platform and the end products for our customers.
- Work with the team to create, adapt and continually evolve
- Sharing, propose and showcase solutions to key stakeholders
- Design and develop building solutions in .NET suite, specifically C#, PostgreSQL and frontend frameworks
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front end developers with server-side logic
- Ensure the optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Strong knowledge of .NET core web framework
- 5+ years of development experience
- MVC, Web API, EF core
- Postgresql, PostGIS,
- HTML 5
- Experience developing complex solutions in agile, dynamic environments.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (preferably GCP) and deployment strategies and tools
- Experience with query optimisation with relational (Postgresql) and non-relational.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors; familiarity with concepts of Mocking, ORM and RESTful.
- Design and development of micro-services
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience in using Test Driven Development (TDD)
- C# .Net
- Visual Studio
- Git, BitBucket Pipeline
- CI/CD, CloudFormation