You will lead a small team providing technical and systems support to the internal end users nationally across the desktop computing environment whilst assisting the Systems Administrators and IT Manager with desktops, servers, and infrastructure maintenance.
- Lead a small team to provide outstanding levels of support and service to 300+ internal users.
- Supporting users with Windows 10, and desktop applications issues and requests.
- Troubleshoot Windows OS in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Mobile Devices.
- Your day will be split 50/50 between hands on support, and hands off management of the team.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Windows 10 operating systems.
- Experience in creating and deploying images to Windows desktops and laptops using SCCM.
- Experience in working in Microsoft Servers 2016 & Active Directory.
- Office 365 administration knowledge.
- Ability to communicate clearly, to provide clear direction both in writing and verbally.