|Job Title:||Helpdesk Analyst|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 12:00|
- O365, Windows 7 & 10 support
- Collaborative learning environment
- Fantastic growth opportunities
Must have 1 years of commercial experience as a technical helpdesk analyst from a large business supporting users over the phone or face to face, troubleshooting and helping your customers with O365 and Windows 7/10 problems in varying complexity.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
• Receive, log and manage all phone calls and emails into the IT Service Management tool
• Provide excellent customer support & service to the business
• Work within a fantastic team of supportive individuals to achieve
• O365, Windows 7& 10 support
• Ensure desktop and clinical solutions are working effectively, liaising with staff and vendors to initiate repairs and maintenance.
• Support software use and ensure systems are operating to end-user satisfaction.
• Be responsible for managing, resolving, escalating and closing all cases assigned.
• In conjunction with the Business Systems Group participate in knowledge transfer and assist in the design of service delivery packages for new IT services.
• Create and maintain documented solutions and processes as required.
We are looking for a customer service orientated professional who is keen to learn and make headway with their first role on a technical helpdesk. In return, you will be rewarded with fantastic training, collaborative environment. The staff in the business will also identify your strengths and promote you internally.
This is a perfect role for somebody who wants to grow within an excellent company. You will learn an abundance of new skills which will drive your career forward.
You will need to have either Permanent Residency or Citizenship for this particular role.
If you are interested hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's