We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of HR administrative tasks. You will support the small Payroll department of 3 in duties like updating the HR database and processing employee requests.
Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. This company offers staff incentives such as above market rate super (15%), medical insurances and gym membership, as well as a positive and corporate culture.
- Assist with all payroll matters including maintaining employee records in ther HR system
- Process employees’ requests (mainly over email) and provide relevant information
- Deliver new hire orientation to employees by preparing appropriate paperwork and sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Support Payroll queries accordingly
- Prepare letters of offer and employment contracts
- Diary management of Director of Finance
You will ideally have around 1-2 yrs experince in a HR administrator role, and have some skills/ knowledge in the payroll space. The successful candiddte will have a great attitude, with high attention to detail, and ability to take initiative where required. Confidentiality is a must as you will be dealign with sensitive information, as well as excellent organisational and time-management skills.
You may have some experience in a HR role within a corporate environment or have a degree in HR with some internship or other relevant involvement.
Sound like you?
Hit Apply now!