Document Administrator (HR)
|Job Title:||Document Administrator (HR)|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 19:45|
Work with this well branded and recognised Australian NFP! Are you an detail oriented administrator and naturally good with people? This is initially a contract opportunity to start immediately with potential to extend past 9 months. Great company culture: passionate, responsible, growing organically and through acquisition, great office hours, flexible approach, direct engagement with their customers in office, great staff engagement, happy office atmosphere. Parking available!
-Coordinate candidate probity checks and registrations to ensure compliance with organisational policies and procedures.
-Maintain up-to-date employee information within the HRIS (including probity checks, registrations, etc.) to ensure compliance.
-Prepare employment contracts for approval and distribution to successful applicants.
- Initiate the on-boarding process to enable managers to set-up IT and training requirements applicable to role.
-Provide first level administration and technical support for system issues; escalate issues (as required) to the supplier for resolution.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers to effectively use the system (as required).
About the Candidate:
- 2-5 years in an administrative role which requires large volumes of document management and editing, as well as strong attention to detail to manage small yet accurate changes
- Ability to edit and proof read documents
- Ability to take initiative and question the status quo.
- Strong Microsoft and system skills
- English first language.
- Note this role involves repetitive tasks
Sound like you?
Please hit 'Apply' - Role to start immediately