Our client is a leading Australian business who are market leaders, well known for embracing creativity, technology transformation, and a strategy focused around sustainability and culture. Headquartered in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, this complex organisation is lead by renowned leaders who come from the world's most sophisticated and successful organisations.
Our client is seeking a HR Advisor to support their busy People & Culture team on a temporary basis with opportunity for longer term or permanent conversion. You will be working with a team that is dynamic, enthusiastic, and prides itself on the support it provides to the business, this role will support the team on a range of tasks including:
- Manage the HR inbox and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Assist with creating HR documentation, including contracts, variation letters and ER letters
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures
- Developing effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining all employee files
- Entering and maintaining data and records in learning technologies including the Learning Management System.
- To be successful for the role you will have proven experience supporting a HR team with Administration and/or Advisory support.
- You will be a quick learner, adapt with picking up new systems in fast paced environments.
- We are only looking at candidates that are immediately available or on short notice of 1 week.