Our client is a rapidly growing agriculture services business headquartered in Brisbane CBD and boast low staff turnover, a growing portfolio of services, and experienced management who emphasis culture and opportunity for their employees.
This role will manage the payroll processing and take lead on their newly created head office HR function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of fortnightly payroll for approx. 300 employees across a variety of EBA's
- Reviewing timesheets, O/T vs normal time, variations and worked hours
- Importing data into payroll system, reviewing accruals/leave balances, work cover/parental leave/secondments
- Distribute tasks to accounting support staff on payroll days if required
- Reporting, analysis, and insights for management on excessive leave balances, FTE usage, excessive overtime, WGEA reporting, and changes in payroll legislation and awards
- Calculations for payroll tax, FBT calculations, and offboarding
- Process improvement, including automation of payroll
- Onboarding and offboarding of all employees
- Assist onsite managers with performance management, recruitment and grievances
You will be an experienced Senior Payroll Officer, Payroll Supervisor, or Payroll Manager, looking for a long term position and have ideally supported a HR function in your previous roles. You will enjoy taking ownership for the payroll and HR function, thinking outside the box with new innovative ideas that may result in time efficiencies or cost savings across the business.
Please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806 or apply for more information.