Join this global and renowned innovative firm in the Education Space, with a strong local presence, as HR BP! Initially for short period with likelyhood to extend or go permanent. You will thrive within a fast paced, fun and collaborative team. This role is specifically needed urgently to cover 3 cases across multiple business faculties.
The HR Business Partner will provide generalist HR advice, and support the development of management capability, including coaching managers on both day to day HR matters, and broader organisational issues.
The Role: (overall responsibilities at this level, but not necessarily the focus for the initial temp assignment)
- Deliver high level proactive and reactive HR support, management and advice to leaders and staff
- Support the ER/IR strategy including updating changes in policies and legislation
- Provide advice and coaching to line managers on performance management such as coaching and performance improvement plans.
- Conduct and facilitate meetings with all parties to resolve employee grievances, resolve and ensure accurate and timely documentation of concerns or issues. If required conduct investigations, mediations and other required steps to seek resolution.
- Identify and actively advise leaders on emerging issues relating to culture, communication and people management
- In conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Team, coach managers in recruitment & selection processes, including behavioral based interviewing techniques to ensure best practice recruitment principles, including EEO are understood and upheld.
- Review the recommendations from the performance appraisals and create a training needs analysis for each department on an annual basis
- In conjunction with the Learning and Development and Organisational Development Team recommend, develop, and schedule development and training courses for employees
- In conjunction with the Remuneration & Benefits Manager, assist with the coordination of the annual salary review process, including benchmarking, recommendations, implementation and communications
- Provide advice to managers to ensure Award and State and Federal Legislative compliance in all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Min 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong ER/IR strategy experience including updating changes in policies and legislation
- Experience across a large organisation, particularly in a larger HR team.
- Experience in the role responsibilities highlighted
-Available to start immediately or on short notice
-Experienced local candidates preferred, but open to candidates with some local experience
Hit 'Apply' now, Sam Philpot 97755912