Our client is a growing private equity backed technology organisation looking to further establish their presence here in Australia. Supporting a high growth industry globally, this role will be integral in the development of their HR function here in Brisbane to support their people strategy for 2022.
This organisation provides a centrally located Brisbane office with onsite parking and flexible working arrangements depending on candidates requirements.
This is a newly created greenfield role with a varied scope across recruitment, performance management and policy & procedure development and coaching & counselling stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will be to;
- Provide generalist Human Resources, support, advice and coaching to employees and front-line managers such as recruitment, counselling and grievances, organisational development, other policies and procedures.
- Support the organisation with the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and HR management practices
- Design, develop and execute of key Human Resources initiatives that focus on building site or broader group capability, improving engagement and communication levels and people management.
- Provide full recruitment support across blue and white collar roles of the organisation.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Human Resources or related discipline
- Experience in a stand alone or greenfield role with a varied background of experience across recruitment, performance management, coaching and counselling will be highly regarded.
- You will have a business partnering relationship focus approach to HR and be open to educating an organization on best practice in a way that suits their business needs.