A successful family-owned Aged Care business boasting a reputation of high-performance and innovation, our client requires a HR Business Partner to join their Head Office team located in the inner suburbs of South Brisbane.
This role is a great opportunity for an eager HR Advisor to step up into a more senior position within a family owned Aged Care company. The HR Business Partner will report into the company CEO and will have two HR Officers reporting directly into them.
The company currently works with an external HR function so yo will be highly supported both internally by the 2 HR Officers as well as externally by an external HR function.
Main Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provide HR support to the senior leadership team and assist to resolve HR matters and internal/ external queries across all functions of the company.
- Liaise effectively with an external support team.
- Assist in the development and roll out of new HR projects and initiatives.
- Provide oversight of the recruitment and onboarding process.
The ideal candidate will be personable, display strong initiative and be able to thrive in an ever changing environment. You will have HR Advisor experience and be ready to step up into a more senior position within HR.
To be successful in the role must possess the following attributes:
- Experience handling performance management, grievances and experience providing sound guidance and support to the Senior Leadership team.
- Great computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- A Degree in Human Resources or a similar industry.
- Experience in the Aged care Industry is not necessary but would be highly regarded.
There will be a large amount of internal interactions and liaising across the business, so excellent interpersonal skills are also required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel you have the necessary skill-set, please contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 and email@example.com or hit 'Apply' now.