This industry leader provides the unique opportunity to work across a multitude of industries and clients daily. Working autonomously across the state you will travel to a new SME client every day to provide bespoke Employee Relations advice and design and build their HR policies, procedures and documentation to help support their business. This role is supported by an extensive sales and admin team so you can focus on providing insightful advice and service. With extensive travel involved you will also be provided with a company car, petrol card, laptop, and phone, along with company paid travel, accommodation and food when there is a need to stay offsite.
This role provides you the unmatched ability to work autonomously providing bespoke advice face-to-face with clients in different industries every day.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Employee Relations/HR
- Formal qualification in Employment Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients
- Passion and eagerness to travel daily
- Experience and confidence working autonomously; managing and prioritising your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail