Develop a career in a supportive and close knit team
This growing national mid-tier law firm is looking for a mid-level HR Consultant to join their down-to-earth and supportive team advising the support staff of the Sydney office. This role will work closely with a small and collaborative team while also working autonomously. This specialist firm prides itself on providing commercial advice to their clients while encouraging a collaborative and respectful culture with no egos and a practical, down-to-earth mentality.
Working on a full-time or part-time basis (dependant on candidate) you will advise the support staff teams in the firm on all aspects of the employee lifecycle on a local and national basis including:
- National appraisals
- Remuneration & Benefits
- Performance management
- ER and policy advise
While the role will be the primary contact for Sydney staff you will assist the team in providing advice to the broader firm nationally. Working with an excellent and supportive Head of HR and HR Manager you will receive quality career development.
- At least 2 years generalist HR experience
- Experience in a law firm/professional services is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously