This top tier and renowned organisation in the Asset Management field is seeking a HR Administrator to work within the HR team and deliver high-quality support for HR services across the business. This contract is covering a transition period in the business for 6-9 months, with potential to go perm but not required if a candidate is preferences contracting. The HR team of 4 is fun, supportive, interactive, creative and innovative. Training is provided.
- Diary management for the Global Head of Human Resources,
- General administration support to Sydney HR team including expenses, invoicing, meeting coordination etc.
- Partner with the HR Direct team to maintain HRIS (Workday) including submitting requests for all employee and position changes to ensure accurate data at all times
- To respond to general HR queries from managers and employees, including monitoring of HR mailbox, directing to appropriate policies and procedures
- Organise internal communications for ‘HR Need to Know’ (internal newsletter), key HR calendar events and intranet
- Coordinate logistics for learning and development events including liaising with providers and participants, booking venue, preparation of materials
- Maintaining recruitment tracker
- Placing of job adverts
- Acting as point of contact for any candidate queries
- Produce and issue all offer letters and contracts
- Administer pre-employment background checks, updating and discussing with HR manager as appropriate
- Ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Rem Services for processing
- Provide line manager with induction templates and new starter checklist to ensure a smooth on boarding process for new employee.
- Previous local Australian HR administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Able to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, skilled in using Excel, experience working with HR databases
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Adaptable and willing to get involved- A 'Can do' attitude