Are you looking for a first or second step in your budding HR career and keen to add some value to a non-profit organisation? Are you an excellent operator and naturally good with people? This is initially a temporary opportunity to start immediately with likely-hood to go permanent by March 2019. We are looking for superstars with local experience and/or studies here in HR.
The focus of this position would be on some of the Talent Acquisition activities for the company and managing the employee services inbox, however the role will evolve greatly.
- Managing Employee Services inbox:
- Liaising with managers and staff regarding certificates of service, WWCC, Police checks, First Aid and CPR
- Run manager reports outlining impending or expired checks and chasing up managers to obtain this information
- Verifying WWCC checks
- Processing police checks
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition Team with administration/candidate care support
- Meet and greet candidates for interview, obtain ID
- Contacting candidates to provide updates on their application, chase ID and any other documentation
- Uploading interview notes, ID, checks in ERecruit – Applicant tracking system
- Recruitment Services
- Creating hard copy employee files
- Creating employee files on HR drive and uploading relevant employment forms
- Putting together employment packs
- Creating contracts (templates provided)
- Creating new positions in the Payroll system
The Ideal Candidate:
-You will ideally have some HR administration experience and exposure managing contracts.
-Strong attention to detail, intermediate excel skills and good communication skills. Y
-You will take initiative and be happy to support the team in any way possible with a can do attitude.
- Grads considered, but experience preferred. All training provided.
Interviews ASAP, please hit apply, this is not an opportunity to be missed!