Our client is a leading Australian business who are market leaders, well known for embracing creativity, technology transformation, and a strategy focused around sustainability and culture. Headquartered in the inner suburbs of Brisbane, this complex organisation is lead by renowned leaders who come from the world's most sophisticated and successful organisations.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a HR Coordinator to support their busy People & Culture team on 7-8 week basis. You will be working with a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, and prides itself on the support it provides to the business, this role will support the team on a range of work including:
- Manage the HR inbox and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Assist with creating HR documentation, including contracts, variation letters and ER letters
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, policies and procedures
- Developing effective relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining all employee files
- Entering and maintaining data and records in learning technologies including the Learning Management System.
To be successful for the role you must have prior human resources experience in a similar position. You must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, a fast learner and strive in fast paced and high pressure environments.
We are only looking at candidates that are immediately available.
For more information please contact Jodie Gray on 07 3854 3808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org