12 month fixed term contract
Circa $60k base
NFP tax breaks
Work with this growing and recognised Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking for a HR Coordinator to join their growing team on an initial 12 month FTC. With the company in a large scale growth phase this role will work closely with the HR team and business managers on recruitment and HR admin to support the entire employee lifecycle. With sites scattered around Sydney metro and some regional areas, this role may be required to travel to sites in order to conduct face-to-face interviews. The office is currently working flexibly so there is the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week.
The company has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with a flexible approach and other benefits.
- End to end recruitment of a range of roles, especially disability carers on a metro and regional basis
- Provide excellent candidate and stakeholder care
- Coordinate onboarding for new starters and offboarding
- Support the HR team with administration and compliance for the entire employee lifecycle
- Assist with a range of HR Projects when possible
- Ad-hoc HR admin for the team
- A degree in HR/relevant field, or at least 2 years’ experience in a HR/Recruitment team
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment processes
- Hands on, proactive attitude with a desire to take ownership of processes
- Highly-organised with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of legislative compliance and HR policies/procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- A valid NSW Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience taking responsibility of your own work
- A Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.