Join this engaging, dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative Australia company and team in their ongoing mission to satisfy their awesome internal customers (staff) in HR and people support functions! The opportunity exists to help with a busy and transitional period with a team which cares and actually engages enthusiastically with their people! Role starts off initially for 12 months, but from there, could go on- this company is experiencing substantial growth!
The role will support two HR Managers and work alongside another Generalist while providing support/ Advice including: compliance, HR legislation, grievances, Investigations, managing contracts, advising staff on situational HR issues, answering queries, etc.
- Advise management and staff on employment law and award coverage ensuring business compliance.
- Monitor communication support channels and respond with urgency and care.
- Advise all business units on matters related to resolving disputes and having challenging conversations, performing mediation meetings between staff members where appropriate.
- Conduct fair and impartial investigations into formal complaints, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of all parties is maintained.
- Assist in LUSH's recruitment and selection processes including coordinating and conducting interviews, developing interview guides and ensuring compliance with policy and employment law.
- Assist in staff onboarding and offboarding coordination, including conducting exit interviews with departing employees.
- Report on monthly KPI’s around people management, including and not limited to, turnover, performance management and grievances, engagement levels, exit interviews, wellness and absenteeism.
- Work alongside Lush’s EAP to promote its benefits, drive appropriate usage and use its findings to advise Senior Management on improvements and decision making.
- Arrange and supply employees with contracts ensuring that these are in line with employment law and company values.
- Sustain a culture of compliance and continuous improvement of people management systems and processes for the benefit of both the business and all employees
The candidate will:
Want to work in a passionate culture and add real value to its people. You will be persuasive, influential, engaging, and will thrive off connecting with people. You can manage conversations in a firm but fair way, and create tangible action.
Sound like you?
Hit 'Apply' and call Sam Philpot. 97755912. Interviews are ASAP, role is available to start immediately.
Local HR knowledge is required.