Media/Performing Arts Industry
This leading media and performing arts organisation is currently looking for an experienced HR generalist to assist the HR Director on an initial 6 month contract, with the possibility of extending longer. Working in a small team within a complex organisation this role will require someone who is keen to get involved in all aspects of HR in a role that straddles commercial, educational, project, and IR issues.
While the focus may change on a day to day basis this role will be a business partner role working closely with senior stakeholders on a range of HR matters, especially end to end ER and IR support, recruitment, WHS and compliance. The role will also work closely with the HR Director on a range of projects especially the implementation and utilisation of a HRIS system along with updating a range of policies and procedures. As it’s a small team in a fast moving organisation you will also need to be comfortable managing your own administration and pivoting to a new project quickly when needed.
The team is experienced and friendly, working out of the office in Kensington, and is used to adapting quickly to the everchanging and innovative industry of media and the performing arts.
- At least 4-5 years generalist HR experience
- A qualification in HR from a recognised institution
- Experience in a media/arts/entertainment environment is highly preferred
- Experience working with and interpreting awards is desirable
- Experience implementing/working closely with a HRIS is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a small team
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.