Our client, is a leading, international law firm is looking for an HR Graduate to join their Learning and Development shared services function on a full time, permanent basis.
The firm has recently invested heavily in their support structure to ensure the best service is provided to the partners and to provide development opportunities for the support team, so it’s an exciting time to join the team.
This role would be a great opportunity for an HR graduate or a candidate that is near the end of their studies. In this role you would be exposed to the full L and D function and provided great training that will allow you to enhance your skillset.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Entering and maintain data and records into Learning Management systems.
- Act as first point of contact for the the Learning Contact Centre.
- Respond to any queries or requests.
- Provide administration support to the L and D team across multiple offices and time zones.
- Preparation of documents and reports.
In order to be considered for the role you must posses the following attributes:
- You must have an HR degree or be near the end of your studies.
- Collaborative Team Player with a can do attitude.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Great communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office