$120-130K base salary
12 month fixed term contract with the ability to go perm
Western Sydney location, near train station
This Australian cosmetics company is a leader in people management and is seeking a HR Manager to support the team on a 12 month mat leave contract initially. Reporting to the GM and working with a team of 4 that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, and prides itself on the support it provides to the business, this role will support the business across the ANZ region. Working alongside another HR Manager this role will manage and develop the team and will take the lead on the development and implementation of commercial HR solutions, especially across ER/IR matters, safety, wellbeing, and project/change management.
Working in a highly regulated and unionised manufacturing environment this role will need extensive IR experience and be able, and confident, liaising with unions, establishing Enterprise Bargaining Agreements, and successfully implementing regulations across a business.
With a significant amount of change taking place in the business this role will take the lead in project and change management of projects focused on digitisation, WH&S, wellbeing, and COVID adaptation.
The role will suit someone with at least 5 years’ experience as a HRM in a fast moving business (preferably retail/manufacturing) who is keen to be both strategic and hands on, adaptable, collaborative and a commercial influencer for the leadership team.
While the role is initially a 12 month contract there might be the possibility to go permanent.
- Qualifications in Human Resources
- At least 5 years’ experience in a HRM role, preferably in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the retail/manufacturing industry is preferred
- Experience working closely with a senior leadership team/C Suite and providing high-quality HR advice
- Experience leading projects/change within an organisation successfully
- Extensive IR experience working with unions and establishing an EBA
- Confidence and resilient personality with experience influencing a senior leadership team
- Strong level of knowledge of Australian employment legislation.
- Experience managing and developing a HR team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to draft and review formal correspondence.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Strong ability to build and maintain working relationships across all areas of the business.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a down to earth attitude and the passion to get involved in anything
Our client is in need of someone immediately so please apply ASAP!