As HR Officer, Projects you will report directly into the Head of People and Culture.
- Support the Head of People and Culture in a number of on-going and future project work, supporting the organisational growth plans
- Further develop a number of HR focus areas including diversity and inclusion, workplace well-being, recruitment and retention initiatives
- Where required, assist the HR Team with a range of activities including management of employee files and documentation, recruitment, onboarding and offboarding processes
- Further develop the HRIS, working with internal stakeholders to ensure best practise
- Assist with the ongoing review and revision of key HR policies and processes
Excellent communication (both written and verbal) are required as you would expect.
In return this organisation offers fantastic support, a superb culture and the opportunity to further develop and grow your career. As a NFP, you will be eligible to access Salary Packaging on top of a competitive base plus super.