Media/Performing Arts Industry
This leading media and performing arts organisation is currently looking for an experienced HR professional to assist the HR Director on an initial 6 month contract, with the possibility of extending longer. This role will manage multiple projects with a focus on reviewing and improving the current policies, procedures and systems in order to set strategy for the next few years. With a focus on the entire business this role will manage projects across the full breadth of HR including WHS, D&I, L&D, award interpretation, recruitment and HRIS implementations. Candidates will require experience working on a range of HR projects, knowledge of relevant legislation, and an adaptable personality that is comfortable changing focus quickly to suit the needs of the organisation.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work across a range of projects with multiple teams/stakeholders in a changing and engaging organisation.
The team is experienced and friendly, working out of the office in Kensington, and is part of a passionate and committed company that is in a great period of change
- At least 3-5 years HR experience
- A qualification in HR from a recognised institution
- Experience in a media/arts/education environment is highly preferred
- Experience working on a range of HR Projects is essential, preferably WHS, L&D, and D&I
- Experience working with and interpreting awards is desirable
- Experience implementing/working closely with a HRIS is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Strong influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a small team
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
The client is keen to interview immediately so please APPLY NOW.