This permanent position is duel role which is broken up into 3 days covering HR functions and 2 days as Office Manager.
Ideally the candidate will have experience in HR and can deal with employee administration, on boarding, inductions, the roll out and management of People and Wellness programmes, conducting leaving interviews, and dealing with employee queries etc.
The candidate would look after overall office management, managing various admin and maintenance issues, managing our front desk team (2 receptionists) and assisting in managing the diary of the CEO and travel requirements and bookings of the Senior Executive Team.
- Assist the HRM in the day to day HR generalist functions and duties
- Answer incoming HR telephone calls, taking messages and/or answering question/concerns
- Day to day running of the HR recruitment mailbox
- Responsible for coordinating and delivering a diverse range of human resources management activities with a focus on recruitment and Inductions
- Training, HR system administration
- Organisation development and information management.
- Ensure all legislative and regulatory information is current and being adhered to.
- Develop regular reports including turnover, recruitment metrics, sick leave, and other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures as well as user manuals.
- Coordinating equipment for new starters - phones, laptops, printers etc., includes managing/negotiating with the suppliers (i.e. phone companies)
- Studied HR or has 3-5 years experience
- Previous experience supervising others
- Previous experience as a organising & coordinating point for a team of staff - all at different levels of seniority
- Experience in overseeing a corporate office and its day to day running
- Experience using database systems, enterprise resource or financial & records management systems
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- An eye for detail and the desire to achieve 100% accuracy