This role will be overseeing HR operations for Australia, including onboarding, immigration, payroll, benefits administration, offboarding, for employees in Australia and oversee 2 staff, plus the India Corporate Centre teams, performing the actual BAU activities.
The role reports directly to the South East Asia Global Employee Support team lead.
Key Responsibilities :
- Working with the broader APAC GES Management team to ensure that local objectives are aligned to the global and regional priorities.
- Manage operations to ensure the smooth, timely and accurate delivery of HR operations
- Monitor services delivered by Corporate Centre teams, directing and ensuring they are delivered to agreed service levels.
- Complete end-to-end reviews of processes delivered by Corporate Centre teams; discuss both issues and opportunities to improve the service delivery
- Identify, develop and maintain the controls required in HR Operations processes; perform checks to validate effectiveness of the controls; compile action plans for control gaps and complete ensuing remediation
- Identify opportunities to improve operational execution, articulate the business requirement and implement the solution
- Create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
Skills & Expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communications (both verbal and written) skills
- Excellent Client Relationship skills; ability to identify, build and maintain relationships both within HR and externally to deliver success
- Strong risk and internal control mindset, and risk management experience
- Strong communications skills
- At least fifteen years’ experience in managing or HR operations or complex operations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree