- Permanent Position
- $100-120k + super (dependant on experience)
- Attractive performance-based bonus paid on top of annual salary
This leading real estate and investment company is looking to hire a full time
Human Resource Manager for their Sydney office. You will work in a small, collaborative, and professional team managing and setting up all HR Functions in line with the processes put in place by their Head-Quarters in Singapore. The company is consistently growing, this is a newly created role that had previously been managed by the HR Manager in Singapore.
- Collaborate with the Singapore office to pro-actively implement the HR processes and programs in the Sydney office.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and employees to provide advice on HR policies and practises.
- Ensure you are implementing localised legislation to be compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Deliver the full HR functions including employee life-cycle, performance management, talent acquisition, development and learning, payroll and benefits admin, employee relations and strategy.
- Manage relationships with local vendors (recruitment, payroll, health insurance provider).
- Supervise Office Admin.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 5+ years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience
- Localised knowledge of laws and legislations relating to employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously
- Professional presented, courteous and mature-minded
- Real estate industry experience will add an advantage.