This trusted industry leader provides unique services to a multitude of industries across Australia. This opportunity will be integral in contributing to their excellent company culture and working with a number of clients in a varied role.
This will be a phone based role in the Brisbane CBD head office. You will take calls from SME clients and provide advice to their workplace relations queries.
- Provide exceptional workplace relations advice by phone and email
- Guide our SME clients to manage their ER matters from strategy to execution
- Communicate complex information or concepts to clients without using technical jargon
- Provide timely and practical advice to clients from all industry types
- Deliver industry defining service by partnering with clients as a trusted Adviser
- At least 2-3 years experience in an ER or generalist HR position.
- Formal qualification in Employment Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Savannah on 07 3854 3806