Our client is a rapidly growing agricultural business with a large national presence. Due to a recent promotion, they are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join the team and support, coordinate and execute day to day elements relevant to the human resources function and act as an advisory support to internal stakeholders.
- Support the line managers with disciplinary investigations and reporting in accordance with legislative requirements and our policy and procedures.
- Support the HR Manager to implement policies and procedures, including communication and training.
- Support the HR Manager by providing preliminary advice to Managers on human resource issues including the interpretation of relevant Acts, Regulations, Awards, industrial Agreements, legislation, policy and procedures relevant to HR and the provision of advice on contemporary HR practices.
- Support the HR Manager in the development and execution of key Human Resources initiatives that focus on building Group capability, improving engagement levels and people management.
- Manage the People and Culture content for the Group Intranet by working with the People and Culture team to develop content, and recommending and executing initiatives to build employee experience.
- Assist Managers with recruitment, including advertisements, screening, updating and providing new starter / employment packs and follow up administratively ready for commencement.
- Maintain records with key dates e.g. start, separations, inductions, training and other personal record information.
- Previous experience working with Union or EBA agreements will be highly regarded
- Experience in working with varying culturally diverse backgrounds and coordinating and processing VISA applications for employees.
- Ability to travel out to site across Queensland and interstate locations
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills with an ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Programs and other relevant database programs.
- Previous experience working within the Agricultural, FMCG or professional services industries will be highly regarded
- Ability to interact with a broad and diverse stakeholders cross section from executives and senior managers to site managers and labourer’s on sites