Our client is a privately owned and well established player in the construction industry with a number of successful projects across Australia and overseas. A newly created role has become available in their southside head office with onsite parking.
This role will have a lot of scope to implement processes and policies across the HR division that will assist the organisation with overall performance, people and culture. Making recommendations on best practices and system implementations/updates are also some exciting project work this role will be exposed to.
The day to day responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide generalist HR support and advice
- Main point of contact for key organisational/talent development activities, including talent reviews, performance management and engagement strategies
- Support resource management including recruitment and retention of staff
- Advise on HR/ER/IR policy, best practice and legislation
- Draft position descriptions and company policies and procedures
- Coach and partner with hiring managers on team and individual performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver training content, resources and tools
- Provide back up support to the Payroll Manager
- 3-5 years HR experience including the ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation
- Confident in your abilities to be a trusted HR partner
- Relationship focused HR professional with strong people skills and drive to get out and understand a business from an operational lens.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Can do attitude and team player