Our client is a high performing fast paced manufacturing business with operations across Australia, with strong business performance over the last two years, they have a permanent opportunity available to work as a HR Advisor supporting a large business unit in their group.
Supporting a mainly blue collar workforce, you will ideally have a strong background with performance management, grievances and working with unionised environments.
If you are looking for a stable organisation with a well established HR team and a strong performing business, enquire now.
- Provide generalist Human Resources support, advice and coaching to Managers/Supervisors and employees.
- Execute day to day Human Resource activities such as, counselling and grievances, organisational development, onboarding and other related policies and procedures.
- Provide a consultancy service to all employees on human resource management issues, including the interpretation of relevant Acts, Regulations, Awards, industrial agreements, legislation, policy and procedures relevant to HR.
- To manage, document and review wage subsidies.
- To maintain accurate human resources information systems by ensuring employment records are up-to-date, accurate and in accordance with company policy.
- Support managers and employees through performance review and development process.
- Help Identify and implement engagement initiatives, including coordination of yearly engagement survey and related action plans
- Continuous improvement in safety performance through working with employees and frontline managers to drive a continuous improvement safety culture.
- Ideally a Bachelors of Human Resources or currently studying.
- Experience in managing grievances, disciplinary and counselling situations.
- Experience working with multicultural diverse workforces
- Prior experience working within a unionised environment will be highly regarded.
- Detailed understanding and demonstrated ability of applicable legislation.