This industry leader provides the unique opportunity to work across a multitude of industries and clients daily. Working autonomously across the state you will be allocated to a new SME client every day to provide bespoke Employee Relations advice and design and build their HR policies, procedures and documentation to help support their business.
This role is supported by an extensive sales and admin team so you can focus on providing insightful advice and service. This role is usually required to travel around the state but with recent changes in COVID you will have the flexibility to work from home remotely meeting with clients over video call.
- Working with businesses via video to understand their business and determine their HR needs
- Creation of documentation including contracts, policies, handbooks and procedures, bespoke to each client
- Building relationships with your clients, acting as a subject matter expert for all things workplace relations
- At least 2-3 years experience in an ER or generalist HR position.
- Formal qualification in Employment Law, HR and or Industrial Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to quickly build rapport and relationships with clients
- Experience and confidence working autonomously; managing and prioritising your workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full, unrestricted Australian driving licence
- Eager to learn and develop your skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in hearing more, please call Savannah on 07 3854 3806