This is a national role and will require travel between the various regions and frequent trips to Melbourne. As the HR Manager, you will manage the full employee life cycle for the Australia region.
- Work with key stakeholders within the business and with Regional HR to ensure timely coordination and executive of HR activities.
- Ensure smooth, efficient and timely execution of all HR processes.
- Maintain a sound understanding and knowledge of Australia employment legislation.
- Provide first level advice on day-to-day HR-related queries from employees while taking into account best practices and legislative framework.
- Provide recommendations on decisions that involve unsatisfactory performance and/or policy violations and working with the business to develop initiatives to manage retention, productivity and performance.
- Prepare annual/monthly/ad-hoc HR reports (e.g. organisation charts, headcount reports) and fulfill all statutory labour reporting requirements.
- Be familiar with and work with Finance on the local payroll process, including but not limited to statutory reporting, monthly payroll processing, claims processing, superannuation etc.
- Support the roll out of local and regional projects and events.
- 5 - 7 years generalist HR experience
- Well versed in MS office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Hands-on with positive working attitude
- Able to take initiative and execute duties with minimum supervision
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented and possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and Proficiency in Workday HRIS system would be an advantage
For a confidential discussion, please apply directly or contact Charlotte Warke on 0411 354 866.