Human Resources Manager
|Job Title:||Human Resources Manager|
|Contact Name:||Savannah Cant|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2020 13:01|
SunPork are the largest supplier of 100% Australian Pork, operating a paddock to plate model with farms and facilities across Australia and New Zealand. With a farming history spanning across three generations, they are continuously investing in the future, boasting a fully integrated supply chain, state of the art facilities and an impressive growth strategy.
Working with the Business Unit EGM, of Farms, this role responsible for supporting the local human resources day to day base functions across multiple states, plus managing and executing critical human resource improvement activities and initiatives across SunPork Farms.
Supported by the Chief HR Officer, this role develops and implements initiatives that improve engagement, communication, and business results while managing a team of 4.
Key responsibilities will be to;
• Provide generalist Human Resources, support, advice and coaching to SunPork Farm employees and front-line managers such as recruitment, counselling and grievances, organisational development, other policies and procedures.
• Develop and manage initiatives that are targeted at the local Business Unit needs that focus on building capability, improving engagement and communication.
• Assist the Chief HR Officer in the design, development and execution of key Human Resources initiatives that focus on building site or broader group capability, improving engagement and communication levels and people management.
• Facilitate capability building and core process training as required.
• Manage the industrial arrangements, recruitment, and on-going support for the Visa Holders up to and including making recommendations to the Farms EGM that improve the engagement, efficiency and quality of staff engaged in this method.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and contemporary HR management practices which provide an effective, consistent and timely delivery of HR services to the business and support organisational needs.
• Provide operational human resource information and analysis relating to workforce profiles and trends, benchmarking data and analysis advice.
• Demonstrate and exercise a commitment to promote, develop and improve the health, safety, environment and welfare of our people.
• Carry out any other reasonable and lawful directions that may be given from time to time by the company.
You will ideally have tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or a related field, along with relevant experience as a Senior HR professional. You will have the ability to determine and provide advice on best recruitment processes, support and provide advice on performance management and disciplinary outcomes and contribute to the development of initiatives and tools to support national programs. Previous experience working in the FMCG or Agriculture industries will be highly regarded as well as the ability to partner closely with on-site operations staff and executive management teams.
For more information about this role, please call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806 or email email@example.com