Our client is a commercial services business looking for further develop and deepen the value offering of their Human Resources function. They are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager / Human Resources Business Partner, with a client focused approach to reestablish the relationships with senior managers across the business and build networks to become a trusted advisor.
This is a full time permanent role with a varied scope across recruitment, performance management and policy & procedure development and coaching & counselling stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will be to;
- Provide generalist Human Resources, support, advice and coaching to employees and front-line managers such as recruitment, counselling and grievances, organisational development, other policies and procedures.
- Support the organisation with the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation and HR management practices
- Design, develop and execute of key Human Resources initiatives that focus on building site or broader group capability, improving engagement and communication levels and people management.
- Provide full recruitment support across blue and white collar roles of the organisation.
- Tertiary qualifications in HR / IR or currently working towards
- Excellent HR technical skills with proven track record as a HR generalist, preferably in a senior role
- Recruitment and selection experience
- Knowledge of Australian employment laws and associated regulations
- Experience in development and implementation of strategic Human Resources initiatives in an operational environment
- Strong influence and negotiating skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with individuals at all levels
- Ability to lead by example in a hands-on environment while maintaining a focus on business goals