Financial Services organisation are currently looking for an experienced Master Data Management Developer & Support to join our IT Systems department on a full-time permanent basis. This role will be responsible for the production support, maintenance and application development of Master Data Management.
In this role, you will be;
- Day-to-day the role requires a mix of people management, hands-on business analysis, strong technical Master Data Management skills, as well as a good understanding of relational data structures, SQL proficiency, and project management skills.
- The role will also require you to work closely with a broad range of business units across AUS/NZ so excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills are essential.
- 3 years’ experience in Master Data Management system design, development, testing
- Project implementation/planning, bringing with you a sound knowledge and ability to execute support functions on multiple inter-related projects within agreed timelines and scope.
- You will have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong understanding of market, industry, functional and technical knowledge.
- Self-motivated, you will also have a strong customer focus working effectively in a team and providing technical guidance across a wide network