ICT Infrastructure and Application Architecture; Networks, Security, Vendor and Procurement Management; People Management; and ICT Projects.
Large Manufacturing business require an IT infrastructure and Networks Manager for the implementation of a new network / server environment.
- Manage end-to-end projects from conception to operational delivery
- Technically astute with hands on experience in delivering Infrastructure, Desktop Computing, Virtualisation and Networks (Windows / VMware
- Create, update and deliver various project reports using structured project management methodology
- Practical experience in financial management such as budgets, forecasts, and accruals
- An ability to manage relationships with a range of vendors and stakeholders - deliver under pressure and tight timelines
- A high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
As a highly skilled professional you will be able to demonstrate all or a range of the following:
- PMP / Prince2 / ITIL v3 certifications
- Telecommunication experience
- Be comfortable working and collaborating with a wide range of client personnel/stakeholders at many organisational levels
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Hit Apply for a full briefing!