- Manage standalone IT improvement projects (E.g.:
Infrastructure Upgrade, Cloud Migration, Server/Database
Migration etc.) and IT workstream of PMO-led
Programmes, which deliver successful IT solutions to
business problems and needs, to the quality required, on
time and within budget
- Formulates and defines technical approach of the project, in conjunction with other IT resources. Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinates and facilitates ongoing project communication to all stakeholders and participants.
- Ensures technical and project documentation is created and up to date
- Provides input into the development of test plans and directs quality assurance testing activities.
- Coordinate the deployment of new or modified business systems and processes required for a successful implementation of the technology solution.
- Manages client expectations by fully defining requirements, obtaining necessary approvals and continuous communication.
- Works directly with internal business leaders/stakeholders, internal and external IT resources on assigned projects, working toward common business objectives, timeliness, and quality delivery.
- Resolves and/or escalates risks and issues in a timely fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of IT Project Management experience
- Experience with Data Center, Network, basic web applications, customizable and configurable Hosted applications, and Complex Application integrations.
- Knowledge of formal agile software development methodologies
- Practical knowledge and skill in the use of project management methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Excel and others relevant to project planning and issue management
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate, and communicate with internal and external business partners, and contractors to get things done, with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Work with multiple teams across different geographies, cultures, and working within global time zones when required
- Strong understanding of infrastructure/application technologies and software development practices