Interested in hearing more about this role? Apply now! Reece.email@example.com
You will be:
You will be:
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics. May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations (if requested)
- 5+ years Project Management Experience
- Experience managing technology vendors
- Technology migrations non-production and production environments, some applications have a status of their applications
- Scheduling of the migrations, cut-over planning and coordination
Testing of infrastructure and applications (related to the migrations)
- Managing vendors, ensuring they meet their contracted tasks, provide documentation, etc. (some tasks, e.g. Linux migration will utilise a vendor resource as well as resources)
- Management of issues, risks, dependencies, someone who will diligently follow up
- A real eye for detail as well as the high level of commitment to managing issues and risks and dependencies
- Strong leadership and communications skills required
- Ability to navigate complex relationships and team dynamics required
- Experience managing project financials
- Experience managing projects with multiple integration points (interfaces)
- Technical skills (MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous Financial Services experience preferred a however strong candidate in other areas may supersede this requirement