This is an exciting opportunity for you to join an energetic and driven personal and corporate advisory team.
You will work as part of the corporate insolvency team on formal and informal engagements, reporting to your corporate insolvency manager. You will also be provided structured progression, training and support to help guide you to reach your full potential.
- Exposure to a wide range of interesting and engaging corporate insolvency work
- Full support for any additional certifications, such as CA/CPA and ARITA
- Access to comprehensive professional CPD events and training, both in-house and externally
- Highly competitive salary
- Forward thinking technology focused firm
- Ongoing in house & external training
- Strong culture with a friendly working environment
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in corporate insolvency in a similar role within a professional practice
- A sound working knowledge of the insolvency market and relevant legislation pertaining to formal appointments
- Degree in accounting/commerce/law or other related industry
- Strong problem solving, financial analysis & investigative skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Extremely driven with the ambition to progress within the insolvency industry
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please click apply now today.