High profile Australian Organisation are looking for an integration engineer for delivering highly available integrations between enterprise applications that enable and support business outcomes. This will be done in accordance with the organisational strategic plan and the information management strategy whilst adhering to all relevant organisational policies and associated processes.
What you will be doing;
- Understanding, documenting and building cross-domain workflows.
- Discussing with stakeholders around domain-specific requirements.
- Understanding the organisational view and reflecting that ideologically in commercial solutions thus helping surface issues around this dynamic.
- Solve technical aspects around deploying and managing solutions
- Building additional required tooling, process, documentation to manage solutions in a way that is in line with architectural principles
- Design, preparation, implementation and conduct of validation, verification and regression testing.
- Design, preparation and maintenance of test data and test environments.
- Preparing/reviewing testing documentation, particularly test scripts.
- Ensuring effective use of test tools, including defect logging
- Performing specialised and general testing, covering complex systems, cloud & mobile Apps.
- Product system performance and monitoring.
- Performing customer and internal integration training (as required).
- Supporting project management (as required).
- Assist with planning and coordination of integration activities
Experience you will have;
- Qualified in Computer Science; System Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Motivated, self-starter and demonstrated the ability to work independently.
- Strong understanding of the commercial products, their design philosophy and limitations in the enterprise integration space such as Dell Boomi.
- Interested in getting involved at a low level
- Experience in operational aspects of commercial enterprise solutions, examples might include, workflow monitoring, audit trail and change tracks
- Experience in test design and execution of software systems
- Experience with test environment setup and maintenance
- Good knowledge of IT systems security
- Good understanding of the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Current Driver’s Licence and willingness to drive during work.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece.email@example.com