Key duties will include:
- Coordinate and prepare monthly financial information
- Prepare quarterly cash flow statements, half year reports and year end financial statements
- Prepare and develop capital management (debt and equity)
- Control and oversight of company’s asset and corporate models
- Manage the accounting, tax and treasury functions
- Assist the CFO with Capital raising, due diligence and M&A activity
- Commercial oversight of sales
- Assist with JV management and reporting of Operated and non-operated tenements and ventures
- Oversight of reporting for regulatory bodies as required
This role is to start immediately and required candidates with a maximum of 1 week notice.
If you would like to know more, please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802 or click Apply Now!