Globally listed well-known tech business. The niche they are in his seen phenomenal growth over the past 2 financial years and this is an excellent opportunity for a progressive Internal Auditor seeking their name step into an evolving organisation. Alternatively, this position is also open to those at Assistant Manager/Manager level looking to leave a mid-tier or big-4 firm.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role is responsible for but not limited to -
- Full responsibility of roll-out of compliance and risk management
- Establishing internal controls, risk mitigation and quality improvement activities
- Heading-up process improvement within the team
- Testing and integration of financial controls across various divisions
- Analyse systems, processes and data and identify and appraise the adequacy of key controls and actions.
- Develop recommendations to address identified control weaknesses
- Identify system and process inefficiencies and develop recommendations to address the issues identified.
- Carrying out internal audits and oversee the roll-out of continuous improvements resulting in more efficient month end and reporting outcomes across the business
- Less than 1 year of experience in Internal Audit, in a high-volume role
- Ideally big-4 or chartered background - external audit
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- A natural flair for excellent stakeholder management