New role for the business
Competitive salary package
Work with this well respected and recognised Australian Not for Profit! Our client is a leading provider in disability assistance across NSW and is looking to hire a mid-level communications and design professional to design and implement the communications strategy and content for a range of HR and Transformation projects. Reporting to the Transformation Manager this role will assist with a range of projects including, attraction, retention, employee engagement, flexible working, diversity and inclusion, talent management and organisational development.
This role will take on autonomous management for all project specific communications and design work including, consulting with stakeholders to take briefs, designing visual and written communications, releasing the product; and managing ongoing communication and analysis. In addition to the core responsibilities the role will also be involved with broader project specific work including, researching HR best practice, proposing recommendations, and consulting with stakeholders.
While extensive experience in communications and design is essential, and qualifications/experience in HR are desirable, our client is importantly looking for someone who is passionate about creating engaging content, proactively engages stakeholders, has a strong eye for detail, and is keen to take ownership of a function.
Our client has a great company culture that is passionate, happy, supportive, and engaged with great office hours, a flexible approach, and onsite parking
- Relevant tertiary communications, design and/or HR qualification or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in an internal communications/design role, including developing strategy and content
- Experience in the Healthcare/Community Services sector would be desirable
- Experience working on HR/organisational development project is desirable
- Creative digital design experience with confidence using Canva and InDesign
- An understanding of, and experience in contemporary workforce practices is desirable
- Project coordination and planning skills with demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Experience consulting with senior level stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and eagerness to build strong relationships with staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong capability and confidence with technology, especially Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a small, close knit team, and autonomously