Join this Australian corporate firm in delivering quality digital design and content to their eLearning programs, within the Learning and Development team. For a 3-6 month initial temping assignment, add real value in multiple projects.
- Work in consultation with Training and Development Officer to develop projects within the company endorsed Learning Management Systems, specifically the development of eLearning content through authoring tool Articulate Storyline 2/3;
- Work in consultation with Training and Development Officer to manage projects including timelines, development of content, audio and video recording, digitising media, writing user interface, developing assessments and creating any required digital content;
- Assist Training and Development Officer in troubleshooting of reported issues with Learning Management System to ensure the best outcome for all parties involved;
- Ability to research training providers and training pathways and make recommendations to suit;
- Liaise with Training and Development Officer to manage multiple business requests in relation to training needs
Candidate Experience and Capabilities:
- Experience with administering and maintaining Learning Management Systems (ELMO Talent Suite a strong preference) at an organisational level;
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality technology enabled solutions, centred in creative and innovative design, eLearning development. Sound knowledge of authoring software Articulate Storyline 2/3 and understanding of SCORM requirements;
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in learning and instructional design inclusive of storyboarding;
- High proficiency in MS Office, such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Strong communication and engaging professional approach
Immediate start required. People on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply.
Sam Philpot- 97755912